RADHANATH SWAMI’S SECOND BOOK!
In this long-awaited follow-up to his international best seller The Journey Home: Autobiography of an American Swami, renowned spiritual leader and social activist Radhanath Swami shares intimate stories from his decades of experience as a guru of Bhakti Yoga that illustrate the basic teachings of the ancient philosophy.
With illuminating references to Western religions and ideologies, The Journey Within invites readers from all backgrounds to discover the simple truths that unite us.
The Journey Within joins it’s predecessor as a guidebook to a healthy spiritual life: great stories and practical advice from a revered teacher who has helped individuals from all walks of life. And for the 20.4 million people who practice yoga in the United States, Radhanath Swami’s books will have great appeal for those interested in learning more about the ancient spirituality behind the popular physical exercise.
Read more at http://journeywithinbook.com/
Heartfelt Words Of Appreciation…
- “He’s a beautiful fellow. He’s got the answer. I’m a spiritual gent and increasingly that’s the level I want to vibrate on, were it not for my crazed lust for sex and glamour.”
-Russell Brand, English comedian, actor, radio host, author, and activist.
- “I respect my friend, Shri Radhanath Swamiji who pursued his spiritual journey experiencing unity in diversity which is a part and parcel of Indian culture, met various spiritual heads in his journey and gained knowledge of Adhyaatma Vidya progressively and then culminating his journey from the seeker to the state of the seer.”
-B.K.S. Iyengar, one of the foremost teachers of Yoga in the world. He has written many books on yogic practice and its philosophy including “Light on Yoga,” “Light on Pranayama,” “Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali”.
- “I have interacted with Sri Radhanath since so many years. His simplicity, soft dealings, sober nature, great devotion to Sri Krishna and his initiation in preaching of devotional service has made me feel special pride in him. I pray and hope that people may get great inspiration in their life from such a spiritual practitioner.”
-Sri Pejawar Swami, (Sri Vishwesha Theertha Swamiji) is the current Swami, or pontiff, of the Pejavara Matha, one of the ashta mathas (eight monasteries) of the temple town of Udupi, founded by Sri Madhvacharya, the 13th century pioneer of the Bhakti Movement and chief proponent of the Dwaita Vedanta Philosophy.
- “Stories are told to children so that they fall asleep and they are told to grownups so that they wake up. In this highly readable book, His Holiness Radhanath Swami brings the universal wisdom of his tradition to life by telling us stories that are sparkling with the vitality of his own experience. These stories are to be read, remembered, and ultimately applied to life. Read and expect miracles.”
–Sachinandana Swami, a Gaudiya Vaishnava Guru and Sannyasi known for his significant contribution to the practice of contemplation and meditation practioners of Bhakti.
- “Brother Swami is Strong. I have a great love and respect for him.”
-Cornel West, American philosopher, academic, social activist, author and public intellectual.